LCS Admissions Policy
LCS admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. LCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies and other school-administered programs.
The purpose of LCS is to develop children both spiritually and academically so that they will be able to accept the responsibilities of life as committed Christians doing “all to the glory of God.” (1Cor. 10:31)
In an effort to expedite the application process, a list of required forms, payments, & other documents are listed below.
- Completed Re-enrollment Application or New Student Application
- $360.00 Registration fee
- $100.00 Late fee for returning students if applications are submitted after March 6, 2019
- Signed Payment Option page (last page of application) with voided check (if applicable)
- Copy of Birth Certificate for all entering K5 or new students in grades 1-12
- Original Certificate of Immunization Compliance (MS Form 121) for all K4, K5, and new students grades 1-12
- 7th grade students must have an updated Certificate of Immunization Compliance (MS Form 121) including Tdap booster